Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Best Friend

today, april the 10th, is my beautiful sister lindsey's
 25th birthday!! 
i want to take a moment and tell you a few things about my wonderful sister, 
and why she means so much to me.  
lindsey halbert is the best mother in the entire world...
she would lay down her life for her first born- Toby. (as seen in photos below) 
in addition to being a fantastic mother, she is the most loving girlfriend. ever. 
she constantly shows her love to the people in her world in every way possible. 
no matter what, always putting herself first. 
i have been fortunate enough to be one of those people. 
lindsey makes me laugh till i cry...and cry till i laugh
(hey cheesy quote! how are you today?)(but seriously...so true...)
even when shes off in hawaii, busy as can be, 
she always there to offer a kiss and a hug. 
lindsey understands whats important in life...
sometimes waiting an extra two hours in the rain
so we can see ghostland observatory IS the more important option. 
because lindsey is the oldest of us three, 
she sometimes had to act like a little kid...
she was always a-okay with letting her little brother and sister 
hang around her and the big kids. 
she would even let us all camp out in her room.
NEVER afraid of being silly.
always up for a crazy pic.
(you clearly make me smile linds.) 
i dont know if you guys realize this, 
but my sister is the most beautiful girl in the world...
(note the fourth of july swim outfit...
never known someone more committed to themes) 
as long as were talking about outfits... 
CHECK THAT FASHION SENSE!
shes been lookin fly since the beginning!  
lindsey has always been our fearless leader. 
when school was scary, 
lindsey had our backs. 
when my biggest terror in life was all my gigantic cousins, 
lindsey protected me.  
(love you cousins!)
lindsey has a courageous spirit. 
weather its picking up and moving to hawaii,
or making the decision to still go skiing 
[[EVEN WHEN]] its negative a million outside...
lindsey, you have always been my biggest fan.
always been the first one to tell me your proud of something ive done.
we are 8 whole years apart, 
but somehow you have always been able to relate to what im going through
always been a best friend to me.
we both love you more than words can say. 
you are so brilliant. so badass. SO beautiful. 
i deeply wish i could be with you today... 
...how about we just say we will never let it happen again...?
you are beyond fantastic. 
i love you with my whole heart lindsey. 
have a happy birthday
love love love
me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment